Next stop...the capital of Washington state! Olympia!
...Yea I thought it was Seattle too.
1. Solo Point
If you look out in the distance you can see the mountains between the break in trees. On a clear day you'll get the best view!
2. Percival Landing Boardwalk
The boardwalk runs along Budd Bay and is located in the heart of downtown! If this doesn't make you wanna blast 'Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay' by Otis Redding then I don't know if we can be friends...
Boats and sandwiches, go together like peanut butter and jelly. Right?
3. Capitol Lake
You're in Olympia! You've gotta stop by Capitol Lake, where you'll also get a glimpse of the capitol building.
I'll give you a hint...
Once again...get your wanderlust on!
And don't forget to visit the local JJ's here:
- 4530 Martin Way E Olympia, WA
- 1200 Cooper Point Rd SW Olympia, WA
- 6029 41st Division Dr Fort Lewis, WA
- 5114 Point Fosdick Dr NW Gig Harbor, WA
- 8520 Steilacoom Blvd Lakewood, WA
- 4027 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, WA
- 7925 S Hosmer St Tacoma, WA
- 3411 S 23rd St Tacoma, WA